- Hormonaly imbalanced young lovers – watch out for these youngsters, they make you feel that “awww… isn’t that sweet?” and in a second turn it into “What the hell are these kids thinking?!?”
- Cute, you two should get a movie– These people project the acceptable kind of PDA.
- Super Selfies– that’s their super power, if you bump into these people they would most likely ask to take a selfie with you so they could post it on whatever social media accounts they keep updated, you’re wondering cuz you were never that close with him/her, for the hell of making it look like they have lots of friends, they would.
- The “Shutterbug Photographers”– click! flash! click! flash! These people are there to capture the scenery or their friends…and I know how it feels to be the O.P (Official Photographer) of the group, cuz out of the 10 photos you took, only 1 of them have you on them. Some photographers document almost everything, as if they’re gonna make a brochure for the place. And sometimes is kinda creepy, cuz some fancy taking candid photos of beach goers. Some people might enjoy the attention (paparazzi-ish) and some might just feel uncomfortable with the whole idea.
- Extremely drunk and sexy almost strip club-ish dancers – overflowing with confidence and sex-appeal these type of dancers enjoy flaunting what they’ve got and they don’t have any problems with being objectified, they actually encourage it. Alcohol might have loosen them up, or they just really love the attention.
- Old School Ravers – its either they’re just goofing off or they came from the 70’s and traveled to Glan via time machine. Either way they’re fun to look at and I find them quite jolly. Hohohoho
- Freaky dancers– they don’t really care, they just wanna have fun as much as the next person. Or make themselves subjects for laughter or even ridicule, but they just don’t care, they’re too busy letting loose those wild moves.
- BUDOTZ– enough said. If you don’t know what kind of dance this is, Google it. I don’t even have enough will to describe it.
- I’m-too-cool-to-dance-so-I’ll-just-sway-sway-in-this-corner– No definition needed
7. The Tourist – Spot them holding a camera, a map, booklet or their phone. Probably have a confused look on their face, hopped off a tour bus, following a tour guide, wearing a “Its more fun in the Philippines” shirt and khaki shorts, and a fanny-pack. Like the techie, they’ll take photos of everything, I mean EVERYTHING.
8. Drunks– Just like kaiju’s, they have different levels, depending on the time, their behavior and amount of alcohol consumption.
- The Chillax ones– On this level, the ice hasn’t broken down yet, the conversations still make sense everyone’s mellow, and relaxed. Those who belong to this level understand the effects of the substance their consuming, that they don’t want to be a drooling mess in the morning, that they still want to remember what happened that night when morning comes. Or they have just developed a high tolerance that alcohol don’t seem to have any effect on them whatsoever.
- The Merry ones– Their emotions are amplified by the suppressant, they’re either really happy, giggling, laughing at everything, I mean EVERYTHING, or they’re super pissed, like I mean PISSED at everything, looking for fights and whatever, or suddenly has a burst or decrease of confidence and intellect.
- The “I’m not drunk–I’m not drunk” drunks– I sometimes find these peoples denial adorable. You could see them defending themselves against their buddies that their livers aren’t that satisfied with the amount of C2H6O they’ve consumed and constantly demand more. And if given more they would level up to…(still debatable depening on their C2H6O tolerance)…
- Too Drunk to Function Properly– as their blood alcohol concentration increases, they’re the ones who start slurring their words, probably have a have trouble with balance, coordination and attention.
- “I could buy you, your friends and this club!”– Suddenly he/she becomes the King/Queen of the world, you just wanna slap them in the face. The level of confidence is overwhelmingly annoying on this one.
- WASTED – spot them, they’re ones that look liked like they got eaten by a shark and spewed out back to shore, probably murmuring to themselves something like… “I will never let myself be this drunk again” and that’s exactly what they told themselves on last years SARBAY, HAHAHA. See them lying on the sand practically anywhere, or being dragged by their friends back to their rooms or tents.
9. Zombies (Hangover walkers) – Disoriented, walking in a walker-like manner, these people had one hell of a night. Most likely spotted wearing sunglasses cuz the sun blinds them, voice distorted from too much mouth action the night before, mouth action (e.g. shouting, singing, drinking or smoking. don’t get any wrong ideas 😛 )
10. Sunblock models – believe me when I say, there are guys out there who’are conscious to get uneven skin tone. LOL. These people went to the beach but would totally annoy their companions from too much drama, spot them as they always stay under a shade of a tree, a shawl, or an umbrella. Makes you think of, why are they even there in the first place.
11. Over Enthusiastic Party Peeps– Its one thing to just let loose and have a good time, and its another thing when you act so obnoxious/disrespectful, like a level V kaiju on dope, you’re messing with other peoples moods. You people know who you are. Keep your shit together.
- Whoooooooh Girls (YES, HIMYM reference)
- Jersey Shore imports
- “I don’t care about you, I’m here to party” people
12. The Fashionista-
“I planned this outfit for a whole year.” The shore is their runway. Some even with full on make-up, er-may-zing. I admire those who have the guts go the extra mile just to look awesome, in the same way I adore those who don’t seem to give a unicorns tush on what they’re wearing, I love how they could look so effortlessly chic. But there are also those who cross the line, from chic to inappropriate. So lets keep it classy, and not trashy ladies and gents!
13. Le Clowns – Catch them photobombing, burying someone on the sand, pulling their friends board-shorts down, or just simply pulling pranks, cracking jokes, and laughing out loud. Which I find really fun and cute, as long as it doesn’t go too far as to getting someone hurt or Disturbing other beach goers.