Smart will be launching the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus on November 17. Pre-order begins on November 10 at any Smart Stores or at the Smart Online Store.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus offer of Smart targets new iPhone subscribers who wants easy and light payment scheme who doesn’t want to shell out a big one-time cash-out. Subscribers only need to spend a minimal initial monthly service fee of P2,699 (Plan 1999 + 700 for the device) for the
iPhone 8 and P2,999 (Plan 1999 + 1,000 for the device) for the iPhone 8+. The Smart iPhone Plans are for value seekers who wants to experience the new iPhone without breaking the bank.
Here are the top reasons to get the the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus from Smart:
If you’re looking to upgrade to the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, what with its stunning glass and aluminum design, more advanced dual 12-megapixel camera, and more powerful a A11 Bionic chip, you should consider getting it from Smart:
1. Charge to bill. It’s easier to apply with Smart postpaid because you can charge to your monthly bill the total plan inclusive of the device cost. Payment of the Smart iPhone 8 and 8 Plus devices for plans 1499, 1999, 2499 and 2999 can be paid in easy 24 monthly payments versus a big one-time cash-out through the monthly postpaid bill. No need for a credit card. On the other hand, competitor does not offer charge-to- bill and requires a big one-time device cash-out so you need to be ready with a Php 20,999 cash or through a credit card payment.
2. Maximized iPhone features with more data. Smart gives you more data to optimize your new iPhone (1GB more than competitor on hero offers). More open access data means better plan value and more reasons to enjoy your new iPhone and its features. On top of that you enjoy free VAS/app that’s interchangeable monthly and that won’t eat up your monthly data volume allocation. Some favorite apps commonly used daily are unli data in volume. These apps are FB, FB Messenger, Waze, Whatsapp, Line, Viber.
3. Lower handset cost. Smart offers the latest iPhones for so much less. You would just pay for the monthly service fee after the device is paid up after 24 months (eg. You’ll pay only P1,999/month after 24 months.)
4. Powered by fastest LTE. The new iPhone is best experienced with Open Signal’s fastest LTE Network. Smart continues to cover the country with LTE connectivity plus built-in all-net calls across all plans.
5. Gadget shield. Smart gives a one month gadget shield for free against accidental damage or theft. Smart’s front liners will register you upon availment of the iPhone 8 plans.
You can now pre-order the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus at the Smart
Online Store (store.smart.com.ph) and Smart Stores nationwide, and both
will be available in stores on Friday, November 17.
Get to know more how Smart’s iPhone 8 offers, visit