We all have that fictional spirit guide that we look up to when we’re feeling not quite ourselves, when real people don’t seem to cut it. Some look into scripture, some toward philosophy, people in history and so on. Me?
I have quite a few, depending on the situation, but my favorite has to be Blair Waldorf
from Gossip Girl
. My favorite anti-hero / hero / bestfriend / frienemy you wish you have/ didn’t have. HAHAHA!!!
Why Blair Waldorf? One, she’s not eerily squeaky clean. She has flaws, sometimes she’s a pain in the neck and as mean as hell. But she’s just like all of us. Flawed.
Here are my favorite lines dropped by Queen B herself… and options where you can use them yourself. ( I already used some of these lines in real life a few times myself. Hahahaha )
10. For your loving BF/GF ?
9. When someone else grabbed that last pair of sexy black
Louboutin’s off the shelf. Yes, the one that you’ve been eyeing and saving for months. ?
9. When you’re motivating yourself. ?
7. When someone chose you as a second option. ??
6. Advising a friend, who’s just waiting for a divine intervention. ?
5. When someone tells you that fashion isn’t that relevant. ?
4. When you see your bf’s ex with someone, er – – – ?♀️
3. When you just finished binge watching your favorite TV series. ?
2. When advising your bff regarding his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. ??
1. For the man/lady that holds your heart. ?
Ugh. I miss Gossip Girl even more!!!
Did you know? That you can stream Gossip Girl
here on iflix
… check our their catalogue HERE
Bonus: You can also Download and save. How awesome is that?
for the best local content there’s iWantTV, that has the latest episodes within an hour or broadcast, plus online exclusives for Fans.
…you can enjoy streaming all that massive amount of content, weather you’re at home chill’n or on-the-go, if you’re a SMART PREPAID user with SMART VIDEO PRIME for only P99 or P299! It comes with free subscription and big data for streaming all-in- one.
Enjoy binge watching you guys!!!