I know I haven’t been able to update my blog lately, Its because I’ve been busy with school projects, assignments and my graduation collection. So my apologies loves.
Everyone of us has or had issues, especially today, with our generation, things keep on getting more and more complicated. Sometimes its hard to pull yourself back together. So I figured, I’d share some of my methods on how I reboot my system, along with some awesome people…
-Gerry Katigbak, Fashion Designer, Choreographer, Photographer, Event Stylist, Teacher
2. TAKE CARE OF YO BODEH.
“Eat your asparagus or people will stare at us.”
3. RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS.
4. CHILLAX. STOP TAKING EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY. Laugh. Let loose. Let go of urgency and fear. Relax and transform striving into thriving. Trust in yourself, do good work, and the Universe will return the favor. And remember, use the force. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
5. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF,
DON’T YOU DARE FORGET IT, YOU’RE AWESOME.
6. FORGIVE YOURSELF. See mistakes as valuable lessons and avoid judging yourself. Who you were yesterday, Isn’t who you are today. Destruction is a form of creation,so once you’ve gone through your wrongs doings, it is innate among us, to realize those faults, and come out as a far more better person. Go easy on yourself, everyone deserves another chance to make things right. So relax. Breathe.
7. KEEP THE FAITH. Be willing to surrender, grow spiritually, loving yourself becomes automatic. Life is a journey. We are here to learn and love on a deeper level. Remember you aren’t alone. The big man upstairs is always there. You will always end up where you have to be, just keep your chin up, while your going through those rough times. You’ll be amazed how faith could lift up your system. Nurture your soul… *halo on*
Well I read the Word and pray a lot too. I also watch sermons on youtube.
8. SAY “No” (w/o guilt or angst).
…as a way of understanding what is indeed right for you. That bag you’ve been dying to get your hands on, but you have this out of town trip the next week~ “NO”. The strawberry cream cake calling your “Kyrie EAT MEEEE”~~~”NO”. There is a huge line drawn in the middle of your wants and needs, learn how to prioritize. Its OK to spoil yourself every now and then, but not all the time.
9. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY/THINK.
Avoid bringing yourself down, if recent events push you into that river of negative thoughts, swim against the current, I know that this isn’t easy, but believe me, its better to try and fight it, than just to give in to it.
10. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.
Working hard today, in the hopes of reaching the ever brighter tomorrow. Rediscover what inspires you, and what keeps you going. What or who is the reason why you get out of bed everyday? What are you doing now? What or who is it for? Stay on track, and don’t get sidetracked. Doyyyyy… -_-‘ *toingk*