I’ve been using *bleeep* ever since I had my first period. I was so used to it that I didn’t feel the need to try out other brands. Yep, I’m that loyal. lol ~ I was both surprised and doubtful at first, when I was handed a bunch of these to try out. I told myself… “Why not?”
As soon as the red moon came. I did try it.
- Was skeptical at first, because the pad is so thin… I was asking myself, “Would it be able to handle the tide when it comes?”
- The pads are thin, and don’t take up too much space in your purse/bag
Every Jeunesse pad has a special anion strip that brings a lot of benefits during that special time of the month and for your overall health as well:
- Prevention of bacteria
- Reduces feminine discomfort/dysmenorrhea
- Eliminates unwanted odor
- Fights against vaginal irritations and infections
- Improves blood circulation
- Lowers stress levels and boosts energy levels
- Acts as a natural anti-depressant
- Strengthens immune system
These wonderful benefits were truly enjoyed by Jeunesse users all over the country, waiting it as an excellent product which is extremely new and different.
- Majority of users rated the product as excellent and highly satisfying
- Jeunesse Sanitary Napkins deliver on prevention of bacteria reduction of feminine discomfort/dysmenorrhea and elimination of odor
- The strengths of the product were also identified: No side effects, Provides protection against itching and irritation, Has breathable bottom layer/ eliminates heat
- Dysmenorrhea, irritation and moo swings were the top menstrual period conditions mentioned by users, and all claim that the product was able to reduce discomfort.
- Boom! I was so surprised how absorbent it was! Not a single spill of ‘you-know-what’ got into my undies! I got through Day 1’s heavy flow with a breeze.
- But, around Day 2 (for me ha! In my case, not applicable to everyone) the red tide mostly got on 1/2 of the pad. It didn’t distribute all through out the pad, which I personally think is a bit of a waste for the other 1/2, but also a testament to how absorbent it is.
- I dunno if it really does get rid of dysmenorrhea, cuz I don’t get dysmenorrhea, I never had.
- As a natural anti-depressant, I can’t tell. #BipolarProblems
- The pad does control the odor very well.
- Comfy and doesn’t move around that much.
I’m officially hooked.